To provide Headteachers with the knowledge and skills to:
• deliver Inclusive leadership within the national context
• have a clear and ambitious vision for leading high quality, inclusive learning
• embed inclusive systems and processes within their schools
• lead sustainable change for inclusion
This event will be taking place on Teams
Unpicking the DfE maths guidance (ready-to-progress criteria) for use with SEND pupils at three levels:
• in the daily maths lesson
• with small group support
• for individual provision
This online meeting will include demonstration, exemplification and time in breakout rooms to discuss practice and application.
This session is suitable for all teachers and leaders in primary schools, in particular maths Maths Subject Leaders, SENCOs and class teachers.
For security reasons your session is about to expire. You will be automatically signed out in
To continue your session, select Stay Signed In.